Monday, May 23, 2011

Meeting Uncle & Aunt at beautiful fisherman Village SHIMABARA

My uncle Masayoshi has been my father figure since my father died when I was young. He is tall and strong, great Sake drinker, a bit wild and rough, but has a sweet smile ( he is a handsome man and charmer too), Of course he is a great fisherman. I always love the way he calls my childfood name--Tat-chan.

Shelley and I visited his fishing village Shimabara with his two sons Tsukasa & Hiroyuki with his wife Chizuru-san. Hiroyuki did the driving and took us to my grandfather Taizo's grave for flowers and incence before reaching Uncle's house. He is 82 years old now, but he is still the man.

beautiful fisherman villege


Hot spring foot soaker at Obama. The smoke is natural steam from ground


Shelley and Chizuru-san at Obama

Aunt Yoko,Chizuru-san,Hiroyuki,Uncle Masayoshi, Tsukasa and Tatsuo(Goro)


Hiroyuki, Masayoshi and Tat-chan

Uncle's brother Tetsuo-san,Hyroyuki,Uncle's cousin Masashi,Shelley,Chizuru-san,Aunt Yoko, and Uncle Masayoshi
 on

Cousin Tsukasa and me

Fresh food from the sea and their farm

No comments:

Post a Comment